This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Thursday 14 January 2016

Fairy Friends

Been busy this week designing...
And creating more little fairy dolls...
Based on my bookworm fairies that I made over a year ago now, I've made some fairy pupa dolls! 
 
I love how they've turned out and will be making myself one over the weekend :) 
Think I'd like to dress one in old book pages as a true bookworm too...
***
This one is called Catkin.
I made them some fully fledged friends...

This is Aurora...
***
Whisper,
Morning Dew,
***
Rose,
Bluebell
***
And finally Fauna. 
All have flown in to my etsy shop looking for new homes!
Niki x

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Niki,i have so enjoyed watching your fairy dolls and Puppa's popping up on Instagram this last week,they are all so very beautiful,you are so creative xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Krissie - I have enjoyed my first taste of instagram - seems much kinder than Facebook! N x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving your message...I shall try to reply to all, Niki x