This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Thursday 22 October 2015

Makers Market, Ilminster

Thank you to all who made a purchase from my stall at the Makers Market, Ilminster yesterday...It was fun to try a different sort of fair and to view the carefully crafted  creations of the talented folk on neighbouring stands. 
My next event is on Saturday 31st at Frome...I'll update with details here very soon,
Niki x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Niki, nice to see that your creations!
    Hugs, *Maristella*.
    (with translator)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to find your new blog here! Sorry I missed seeing you at Ilminster xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz, I've had this blog since 2009, but have just started posting again since closing my main blog after our move...See you soon at Frome, Niki x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving your message...I shall try to reply to all, Niki x