This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Thursday 28 August 2014

Rose Love

Been making lots of bits and bobs this week from pretty rose printed vintage fabrics...
Pin cushion.
Peg Bags...had a run on these as a local lady has been buying one per week as Christmas pressies for all her friends - Thinking ahead!

Decorated antique bottle. 

Handmade greetings cards...





And a little rose patchwork bag.

(The back)
Lots more planned for tomorrow when I'm back at the shop again.
Have a lovely evening,
Niki x

3 comments:

  1. Love it all! Those peg bags are perfect and I have a serious crush on your rose patchwork bag! Your cards are as charming as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kindness ladies! Have a lovely weekend,
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving your message...I shall try to reply to all, Niki x