This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Not Just For Girls!

Now I don't normally take-on bespoke orders as I'm always stretched for time. but last week a rather charming gentleman came into my shop and bought a cushion I'd made from a fabulous Sanderson floral fabric.
He really wanted a pair, (which I usually try and create if I have enough fabric, but because I price them separately, sometimes just one of them sells...) So I offered to make another for him...
Here it is ready to be picked up this week.
Refreshing to know that Sanderson prints are not just for the girls!
:)

Niki x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving your message...I shall try to reply to all, Niki x