This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Thursday 21 March 2013

Simple Craft Projects

I bought these lovely antique clear glass chandelier drops at the weekend.
Today I have simply threaded them with mocha satin ribbon.
They'd look pretty hung in a window, or along a shelf edge where they can catch the sunlight. 

***

I've also been card making today.
Again I've kept things simple and stuck vintage cigarette cards onto pastel coloured card blanks using clear photograph corners. 
I love the nostalgic images of these old cards, which are larger and rarer than the usual ones found at flea markets and fairs.




All are in my shop this week - Thanks for stopping-by,
Niki x