This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Thursday 22 December 2011

Last Handmade Items of 2011! (Probably! ;-))


I've been using some beautifully hand embroidered natural vintage French linen to make my latest batch of goods for the shop...

There's three cushions...

And an assortment of bags...

A medium sized gathered hand bag with Deco button.
I sold today - Thank you!

A larger gathered bag, ideal as a knitting or craft bag.

Lined inside with C1940's floral linen.

And a smaller tote bag, with striking rose embroidery.

I sold today - Thank you!

*

I shall be open as usual tomorrow, then I'm taking my Christmas break. I shall be closed from 24th December to 5th January inclusive.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...

Lets hope its a good one for all!

Thank you to all who have stopped-by my blogs, on-line shop and physical shop over the year - I am grateful for the support and kindness each of you have shown.

Niki x