This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Gift Boxes


This rather bashed old wooden box was my latest makeover project.
I covered it in an antique French fabric...
And neatened the edges with two types of vintage braid.
The inside was lined with a small piece of wallpaper.
It would make a lovely gift box to hold some special Christmas treats for a loved-one.
Sold today - thank you!
**
I also tidied up the lid of this hinged box using a piece of Edwardian silk fabric.
It would be perfect for holding a bottle of wine to present as a special gift.
All is getting festive at my shop now, so I shall post some picture of it on my main blog later this week.
**
I added this little group of handmade rag dolls to my on-line shop today...They are all looking for new homes.

Thanks for stopping-by,
Niki x