This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Festive Makes Continue...

A Christmassy red bag, made from a floral vintage linen fabric...
And Deco button.
This little evening bag had a few age related marks on the front...

So I stitched some antique lace and beads to hide them.

Make do and mend!

A plaid stocking, made from vintage Welsh wool blanket...
And hand crochet lace.
I had to improvise in the shop today, after I sold the green painted drawers that I moved-in last Tuesday...I have more furniture items to delivery to the shop later this week, after I finish painting them! (My task for tomorrow!)

Niki x