This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Thursday 6 October 2011

Cushy Numbers

Its been another day of cushion making...
I've been making use of the lovely green floral furnishing fabric that I bought recently.
- This one is combined with some vintage hand embroidered linen.

Then there is a pair of floral ones to go with it.
All have envelope backs with tie fastenings.

Another cushion is a patchwork of vintage hand embroideries, which I was able to salvage from damaged tablecloths and tray cloths.
I used the corners of an old tablecloth to make the flower corners to the cushion cover.
It has C19th French linen for the reverse.
Niki x
*