This is my secondary blog and is designed as an archive of my handmade creations, past and present. I also add dates of fairs I'm attending, where I offer for sale my handmade pieces and also carefully sourced vintage goods. I hope you will enjoy taking a look, Niki x

Monday 21 March 2011

Bags and Boxes

Details of my hat box make-over can be seen on my main blog.

I've made another selection of cards, using antique lace and some fashion images from a poster that I bought at the Jane Austen museum.

*

Primrose pincushion.

Handbag, made from c1950's Barkcloth.

A tote bag made from a distinctive vintage fabric.

With matching hand bag.

I lined this with a pretty rose/paisley fabric.

I've also started making dolls and antique looking bags, which I have been squirreling away, so that I have enough stock to take to the fairs I shall be attending over the next couple of months. Details of these fairs can also be seen on my main blog.
Have a great week,
Niki x